Big Buck Night
Big Buck Night returns this November 25th!
Where: Beaverbrook Kin Centre
When: November 25th, 2023 @ 7PM
2024 Yamaha Kodiak 450 ATV (Open to all Ticket Holders)
1st – $1000, 2nd – $500, 3rd – $250
All bucks entered for draw of $200
12 Gauge Shot Gun
Special Door Prize – MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE TO WIN
2024 Taubik Bolt E Bike Foldable All Terrain
Plus many, many prizes
Must be 19+ to attend.
Tickets are $50 and are available at:
Rae’s Trailer and Sports Center
Pronature Miramichi & Pronature Bathurst
Northern Industrial Supply Ltd.
Sunny Corner Irving
Any Kinsmen member
Full Contest Rules and Regulations:
- Anyone wishing to enter the contest must register before the season opener. Deadline for registration will be on October 22, 2023.
- Contest open to archery hunters provided ticket is purchased by October 1, 2023.
- The scoring method used in this contest will be a combination of the Boone and Crockett system and the Alberta Trophy Deer Records system of measurements. The basic criteria of the Boone and Crockett system shall apply, however the following modifications have been adopted. Penalties for non-symmetry shall not apply in this contest. That is, each buck entered will receive full credit for the total amount of antler material grown by that particular animal. Therefore winners will be determined by their greatest mass. Subsequently, the inside spread measurement shall not be included in the final score.
- All animals registered in the contest must have been taken in fair chase, registered and ticked signed by DNRE Ranger or Warden. Copies of hunting License, ticket stub and registration must be presented with head at the contest, and any attempt to alter the original characteristics of any antlers shall justify disqualification.
- All animals entered in the contest must have hide attached to antlers and must have been harvested in the province of New Brunswick under provincial hunting regulations.
- All materials, i.e. score sheets, photos, etc. associated with the contest become the property of the Kinsmen Club of the Miramichi and all entrants agree that the Kinsmen Club of the Miramichi will have sole right to use any or all of this material without compensation.
- All entrants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the contest
- The decision of the judges is final
- Only heads registered with DNRE between October 2 and November 19, 2023 will be e 0-98ligable
- All prizes are as awarded.
In the event that 350 or less tickets are sold, the draw will revert to a 50/50 draw.